A Sports Photo Portfolio Package just for you!
Do you have a child who is talented in a sport and who you’d like to have a professional portfolio created for them? Maybe you’re just fed up of not having the chance to capture them easily while they’re competing? Or maybe you would like some professional sports photos taken of yourself in your chosen sport? Well I can help.
I am offering a unique opportunity to take part in a bespoke sports photo shoot in Winchester, designed between us so you can create your very own portfolio, whether it be action shots, head shots, close ups or a combination of all three. Many people these days need a portfolio to progress their sporting career to the next level not to mention many parents just really wanting to celebrate the incredible achievements and talents of their children.
For some athletes, competeing and being shot outside is nothing new. Horse riders and BMX riders, for example, will only ever know the great outdoors as their landscape. I, however, am excited to open this up to all sports, whether you are a gymnast, a dancer or a person who practises martial arts. I want to embrace our beautiful landsdcape and offer outdoor photo shoots in Winchester and the surrounding areas. I love the idea of shooting a sport (that is ordinarily only ever shot indoors), but using long grass, bushes and trees to frame the athlete. The juxtaposition of somebody producing beautiful leaps, jumps and flips in amongst nature is truly fabulous, exciting and new!
1 hour one to one
What is involved in a sports photo portfolio package?
So you have identified that you need or want photos showcasing the best skills that you (or your child) can offer in a particular sport. What happens next? What is involved in a sports photo shoot?
- a pre-planning email or telephone consultation to discuss locations and ideas ;
- a 1 hour 1:1 shoot at an outdoor location;
- the opportunity to show your impressive set of skills whilst I shoot you from different angles;
- the session will be interactive – I will show you the images on the back of the camera as we work. You are the expert – if you think you can perfect the move then we will repeat the process until we are both satisfied that the best move has been captured;
- a range of outfits, angles and locations (all based within the original location) will produce a range of varied shots to mix your portfolio up;
- the session will be static in the sense that I will not chase you around a football pitch. You will need to showcase controlled moves that I can capture in a stationary manner;
- timing is flexible so you can choose a time that suits you. It is particularly brilliant for the summer months when the evenings are longer with lovely sunsets and flattering light;
- after the session you will receive up to 30 images, all edited and produced in high-resolution on a private and PIN-protected gallery for you to download.
- you will have an amazing time. I have received incredible feedback from all my clients and parents about how much they all enjoyed their sessions.
Step 1: Plan your Sports Photo Shoot
Sports Photo Shoot
- a 1 hour 1:1 shoot at a location decided upon together
- A pre-planning email or telephone session to discuss clothing, types of shots and any other details
- A password protected viewing gallery of fully edited photographs that will be live for 7 days
- at leasy 30 high resolution images available to download
Step 2: Arrange your Sports Photo Shoot
Arrange your Sports shoot
Please feel free to contact me and we can start making plans!
If you have any questions or are interested in booking a photoshoot for you and your family, please send a message and I'll be back in touch shortly.
You can also reach me on facebook messenger